Bankruptcy and Real Estate Law Firm in Charlottesville
Established in 2001, Miller Law Group, P.C. helps individuals and families in central Virginia find relief to financial debt, family law issues and real estate challenges. We provide Free Consultation.
Firm founder and attorney Larry L. Miller dedicates himself to getting clients’ lives back on track through resolution of their legal matters.
The firm handles cases relating to:
- Bankruptcy — Stop harassing calls from creditors and get relief with the help of our Charlottesville bankruptcy law firm. Learn more about our bankruptcy services>>>
- Foreclosures — If your bank is threatening to foreclose on your property, an experienced attorney can advise you on your options. Learn more about our foreclosure legal services>>>
- Mortgages — If you own a home and are over the age of 62, we can advise you about whether a reverse mortgage can help you get the cash you need to finance your retirement. Learn more about our mortgage legal services>>>
- Real estate — From purchase and sales transactions to conflict resolution through litigation, our Charlottesville real estate law firm protects your best interests and your rights. Learn more about our real estate legal services>>>
- Family law — Every family needs legal support and guidance at some stage. We routinely assist families with divorce, spousal support, child custody and visitation, child support, adoption, modifications, Social Security Disability, workers compensation and elder law. Learn more about our family law services>>>
We help you live your life!
With more than 30 years of combined experience, the attorneys and professional staff at Miller Law Group, P.C. have worked hard to protect what’s important to our clients, including their assets and their families. Call us locally at 434-202-5293 or contact us online today for your FREE APPOINTMENT. Our law firm is located behind the Senior Center and is handicapped-accessible. Parking is available outside the door.
Serving the communities of central Virginia, including Albemarle, Augusta, Buckingham, Charlottesville, Culpeper, Fluvanna, Greene, Louisa, Madison, Orange, Harrisonburg, Staunton and Waynesboro